Monday, October 15, 2012

Harley Davidson Motorcycle - Sportster (Nightster)

Hi all friends today I have Harley Davidson Motorcycle picture to show you again after I don't post about Harley Davidson motorcycle at all. In this post I take model Sportster (Nightster) to show all friends. This model is created on 2012, it's so awesome model follow me I will show you.









I find that Harley Davidson Sportster (Nightster) Year 2012 model have 4 color as follow.

1. Vivid Black


2. Black Denim


3. Midnight Pearl+Brilliant Silver Pearl


4. Midnight Pearl+Cool Blue Pearl


I hope that this model will good for you. Find me with Harley Davidson boots and motorcycle story on the next time. Thank you for following my blog. See you again. Bye
Harley Davidson boots Blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Harley Davidson Boots

Harley Davidson Boots Feed